Warranty of Your Mattress
During the non-prorated year(s) of your purchase, if service is required, Sleep Sensations or Royal Bedding will repair your mattress and/or foundation or may opt to replace it without charge, exclusive of transportation costs with a dated proof of purchase indicating the place of purchase and purchase price.
During the remaining years of warranty, if service is required, Sleep Sensations and Royal Bedding will repair your mattress and/or foundation or may opt to replace it with a charge for labor and materials plus any transportation costs. The manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality if the original materials are not available at the time of service.
The limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or the following conditions:
- If bedding is found to be unsanitary.
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective material or work manship.
- Any queen or king size mattress and/or foundation that is used on a frame or bed rails without a center support rail.
- Any damage of the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes.
- If purchaser does not present proof of purchase.
- If mattress is damaged due to inappropriate foundation. The mattress is designed for full performance when used with the matching foundation as part of the total sleep system.
- Handles are not covered by this warranty
Note: If the product is no longer being manufactured, the current suggested retail price will be determined from a comparable model. United Sleep Products and Royal Bedding has the sole discretion to determine what current suggested retail price will be used.